The Big List of Our Attractions
Visitor Center: The Reserve’s Hub
- A great (both as in amazing and large) display of natural history and of human presence in Atitlan
- Souvenir shop (see below)
- Restaurant (see below as well)
Camping Ground: For the bold who prefer a sleeping bag over a bamboo bed
- Independent and safe camping areas for yourself, family, and friends
- A designated bonfire ring area
- Bathrooms (Leave No Trace compliant)
Restaurant: Big meals and your coffee fix
- We serve breakfast, lunch, and snacks
Check TripAdvisor to see where to eat dinner!
- Our 5-star, A+, 10/10, 100%, highly acclaimed coffee
(high altitude, dark roast, small batch, love-filled coffee beans)
- Fresh local fruit juices and Guatemalan beers
Souvenir store: Leave your trace! Show you came!
- Quality handcrafts from different regions of Guatemala
- The Reserve’s coffee beans!
- T-shirts and souvenirs
Auditorium: A beautiful location for any event
- Earthly, homely, and industrial architectural themes masterfully combined in the Auditorium
- Weddings, government and business meetings, parties, alternative festivals…
You name the event, we’ve hosted it.